Friday, November 28, 2008

Eight Minutes--*

I spent eight minutes writing
Your name
In cursive
Till my pen bled
And the page began to
Dampen with tears
The edges turned black and curled over
With the burn of
Each memory
Lost
I spent eight minutes writing
Your name
In cursive
Cramping my wrists
With each stroke
Your name is beautiful
In cursive
In print
In general.
Signing each line with
A poetic
Flame
Your name was carried
With a scent of summer
And the page blossomed
With
Daisies and roses
I spent eight minutes writing
Your name
In cursive
Before I realized
I had begun writing mine.

damn.

--tianam0nique.

7 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

i love that!

tianamonique--* said...

awwh thankksss =]!!

Muze said...

dopeness.

such dopeness.

you have undeniable talent girly.

tianamonique--* said...

much appreciated =]!!!!!

Headphone Fiend said...

hey girly, that was hott, i felt the words on the paper. been there before..

Daniel Briseño, 22 said...

Damn, your good. Keep up the good work.


-D

nikkiblanco said...

that was hot... thoroughly enjoyed that piece