Friday, June 12, 2009

LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND =]

OLDIE BUT GOODIE =]
Dont think I ever posted this on my blog but whatev.. I was scrolling through my old word docs on thee computadora and found this piece lol throwback. =]

ALGEBREEZIE4MAHMEEZE.

You are my math.
My hardest subject.
Perfectly calculated to be as difficult as humanly possible
So I put off doing homework because this doesn’t make
Sense to me.
[yet it could be so easy if I got tutoring]
You, built upon formulas, are complicated
And I am trying to comprehend the math of you.
Trying to prove with theorems,
Trying to solve this equation.
you²+me²=see²
but our vision is impaired,
blinded by the erase marks from
our consistent mistakes.
There can only be one right answer,
Maybe it doesn’t live within me.
Thinking with math is pointless and useless
Cuz I used the right side of my brain,
You have given me reason to doubt my theory.
You are my “X”
The variable I am trying to solve for.
WHY? = EMCEE²

You spit,
But I can’t fit your lyrics into my
Equilateral.
The area is to complex.
Still, the mathematics of the problem no longer matter.
You are my vertex, my center.
My square root.
And regardless of the equation, the answer is always,
You.

4 comments:

Elle said...

Great play on words. Super writer.

AUDREY said...

i love this!
it made me actually keep going tosee what other plays on the words you would use.


:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i despise math.
i adore this.