Friday, February 13, 2009

PRETTY LOVE ! --*

Happy Valentines Day Loves =] Don't sulk toooo much today!
"We picked up little things from each other; random phrases, nicknames, and stupid habits. You have to admit, we changed each other."
" If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."--Michel de Montaigne





"I love you. That’s my secret. No hearts. No pretty drawings. No poems or cryptic messages. I love you." Postsecrets




"Oh, please tell me about love. I never really understood that stuff. "--David Fonseca




"The best way to know life is to love many things." Vincent Van Gogh






"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter. "James Earl Jones





"We loved with a love that was more than love. " Edgar Allen Poe


Love. tianamonique.