Saturday, December 27, 2008

FOR THEE RECORD*

I would like to say that I am naïve.
I'd love to pretend that I don’t see
Your secret codes.
I know your methods.
And I know when I leave
My names is found
In a pile of dirt in the corner
And my existence
Doesn’t matter.
Or maybe it does when
Convient for you.
I would love to say I didn’t see
Her name pop up.
I would love to say
This was all just a misunderstanding
Maybe even coincidence.

But I don't think it is accurate to call it coincidence
If it happens all the time..
I digress.
I bite my tounge till it
Stings and the blood tastes
Salty.
I clench my teeth,
Roll over and pretend like im sleep.
I don't want to know or see.
But I do.
I really really do.

&& I hope when you wake up, you get caught in your tears and reality smacks you till you fall back asleep.

--tianamonique.

10 comments:

Shannae said...

I don't even need to look... you're a Pisces..

Shannae said...

Just looked... you are...

I feel u girl ;)

tianamonique--* said...

haha yeeup. true pisces. =]

thank yu tho!

Ashley Outrageous said...

ahhh love it :)
its like exactly how i feel, def. relating to youu lol.


ima have to shoout you out for this one on my blog.

xoxo

tianamonique--* said...

Glad yu can relate miss ashley!

Even tho its a shitty situation! "/

Thank yu tho =)!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!:)

Girl, I was blown away!!! This is nothing short of stellar!!!:)

I will be following!!!:)

U BRING ME JOI said...

wow, that was nice.... but i think that we all need to know the truth and not hide behind what we want but get what we deserve!

take care!

tianamonique--* said...

Regiie -- thank yuu =] mcuho apreciated.

Joi -- I deff agree ; jusss hard to face the truth when yu dnt wna believe it ya kno? eh.

thank yuu =]

CorporateHustler32 said...

wow. I like whats playing on your page as well!

ill;kinda said...

I loved the last line ...
smack you back to sleep? I might have to use that . Sorry you're going thru a tough time