Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tru Tales [Mr. Ed]--*

Penny For Your Thoughts*

Grey : "I Swear I've Seen Her Somewhere!"

Brit : "Yah... IN THE STABLES!"

[Me and Camillie Weak In the Corner.. Vision It]


----------------------------------------------
In the most profound way

Quite simply I wish you would

Disappear.

Maybe silently fall off the face of the earth, but somehow

BE GONE.


I will keep this

short

and

sweet.


I really don't have much to say but to be quite honest,

You're like a disease.

I am trying to sound as intellegent as possible when I say

You are probably worth nothing less than a penny

given to you by a homeless man.


[[Im juss sayin]]


I will keep this as civil as possible,

But I despise you.

You are my shadow,

2nd,

Last,

Left Over,

Yesterday.




And Yu Will Never Compare.

...OH HOW DARE I!

-----------------------------------------------

--Let me take this time out to say that if you believe this applies to you than it most likely does.


If not, no worries mk?


Anywho.. Last night.. Sushi with the mains [mother included] and kicked it at RA. YUM.



Went to Camillie's casa and watched as brittany slowly became a party pooper and crashed on the couch. Me and Camille took it upon ourselves to stay entertained and headed to a 12:20am movie.

QUARANTINE = CREEPIEST MOVIE EVER. *FOR REAL.


Headed home and vented with girls... also getting the brother Greyson's male aspect on a certain situation [Kudos]. Finally went to sleep at around 3:30 and was up at 6:45 [Thanks to brittany stroking my arm oh so gently] heading off to work.


Tonight... Who knows. =] I need sleep...


Anywho.. shout outs to the roomies.. BRIT AND CAMILLIE! Seriously would die without yu freaks.

All Mah Love.